Today I am going to show you the new Glamour Doll Eyes Nightmare Before Christmas and Edward Scissorhands Collections that released on Black Friday. These collections were released as a 4 shadow bundle on Black Friday and are now sold as individual shadows on the GDE Storenvy site. There is also a third collection that was based off of the movie Elf. I had to get these two collections as I am a HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas buff as well as a Tim Burton fan in general! I really enjoy the shadows that are in each of these collections and they are absolutely beautiful! These shadows seem to have a great amount of sparkle to them, which I LOVE! They are so soft and buttery and they glide on! Ok, enough rambling... Let's get into the swatches!
- All swatches done over Painterly Paint Pot by MAC.
- All photos taken in artificial light.
- All swatch photos taken with flash.
|Top Row: Sandy Claws & What's This |
Bottom Row: Jack & Sally and Simply Meant To Be
|Left to Right: Sandy Claws, What's This, Simply Meant To Be, and Jack & Sally|
|Top Row: Blend.Blend.Blend. & Topiary Genius|
Bottom Row: Hold Me & Isolated
|Left to Right: Blend.Blend.Blend., Topiary Genius, Isolated & ...Hold Me|
- GDE: a matte bright red base with a green sheen and red, green, and silver sparkles.
- Me: I would say this shadow is a muted toned, yet still bold, red with a green sheen and reg, green, and silver sparkles throughout.
- GDE: a purple base with a golden orange sheen and green sparkle.
- ME: a vibrant purple with a golden orange sheen and green sparkles throughout.
- GDE: a taupe base with a subtle purple and orange sheen and turquoise and purple sparkles.
- ME: I LOVE this shadow! It's a gorgeous mauve taupe with a purple (and slight orange) sheen. This shadow has turquoise and purple sparkles throughout.
- GDE: a matte black base with a blue sheen and silver, purple, and red sparkles.
- ME: a black base with a strong indigo sheen. This shadow looks like it has multidimensional sparkles throughout. It's a gorgeous shadow.
- GDE: a darkened lavender with a red sheen and intense golden sparkle.
- ME: a mauve-lavender shadow with a hint of taupe and a slight red sheen. This shadow has gold sparkle throughout.
- GDE: green with a strong red and copper shift and sparkle.
- ME: a muted green with a copper sheen with red and copper sparkles.
- GDE: a deep gray with a strong purple and blue shift and white sparkles.
- ME: I love this shadow and to me it's more of a blue with a gray hint to it. It has a strong purple shift and white sparkles throughout.
- GDE: a light off white with a sheer purple overlay and white sheen.
- ME: this is a gorgeous highlight shadow. It's a beige-white shadow with a purple duo chrome effect.
I am in love with these two collections. I really like how with the Edward Scissorhands Collection, the shadows are more muted but have strong sheens and sparkles. I cannot get enough! Each of these shadows are for sale for $6.00 each on the Storenvy site.
My favorites from these collections are Simply Meant To Be, Jack & Sally, and Blend.Blend.Blend.
Have you tried anything from these collections? What are your favorites?
**DISCLAIMER**All products in this post were purchased by myself and all opinions are my own. My obligation is to give my readers an honest review of any products, whether positive or negative.