Today I am going to be doing a review and swatches of Mazzie Cosmetics blushes! Mazzie Cosmetics has formulated 8 blushes that have a matte base and a couple have a shimmer to them to give a nice glow to the skin. The blushes come in a 10 gram jar that is filled to the brim and each container has a sifter. The cost is $6.00 for a jar and considering you only need a TINY amount of product, it is well worth the money and these blushes will last you forever!
- All swatches done on bare skin; no primer.
- All photos taken in artificial light.
- All photos taken with flash.
|From Left to Right: Adore, Burn, & Rust|
|From Left to Right: Rascal, Paradise, & Berry|
|From Left to Right: Passion Pink & Siren|
- MC: A yellow/brown color with shimmer.
- ME: Adore is a peachy/neutral shade with a good amount of shimmer throughout. If you are fair this would be a gorgeous peach blush on you.
- MC: A matte orange/brown color.
- ME: Burn is one of those "camel brown" shades in the pot. Once it's blended out it pulls to be a reddish/orange blush with a hint of brown. I really think this blush is gorgeous but definitely use a light hand!
- MC: A matte red/pink color.
- ME: Rust is a beautiful red/brown blush that has a slight pink undertone. This blush is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites. Again, a light hand is a must.
- MC: A peach/pink color with some shimmer.
- ME: Rascal is a light pink/peach blush with some shimmer throughout.
- MC: A matte peach/brown color.
- ME: Paradise is a peach with a slight brown undertone. I adore this blush and I believe that it would work on a variety of skin tones.
- MC: A matte hot pink/purple color.
- ME: Berry is a vibrant fuchsia blush. This blush seems to pull a bit darker once swatched than it looks in the pan (which I personally prefer).
- MC: A light matte rose/pink color.
- ME: Passion Pink is a very pale pink blush that pulls a rosy undertone. I personally am not a huge fan of wicked light blushes but if you have fair skin this would work great for you.
- MC: A matte bright pink color.
- ME: Siren is a matte bright pink with slight shimmer.
Overall, I really enjoy Mazzie Cosmetics blushes. I find that they are extremely pigmented and you only need a little bit to go a long way. I do recommend using a Duo-Fibre brush to apply these.
My favorites are Rust, Paradise, Rascal, and Berry.
Where to purchase: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MazzieCosmetics?section_id=15955700&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3
**DISCLAIMER** Some or all products in this post have been provided by the brands stated for review or use. All opinions are my own and it is my obligation to give my readers an honest review of any products received, whether positive or negative.