Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review & Swatches: MakeupGeek Gel Liners!

Hey Everyone!

Here is the third and final installment of my MakeupGeek Show n' Tell! I am going to be going over the gel liners that I received in this post! If you would like to see the other two posts, please click here and here.

  • All photos were taken in artificial light.
  • Swatch photos were done with flash.


Left to Right: Rave & Amethyst
Rave: Rave is an absolutely beautiful gel liner! This liner is taupe with a green undertone and slight silver hint to it. I absolutely LOVE this gel liner and it is almost identical to the MUG shadow in Moondust!

Amethyst: Amethyst is a bright, vibrant purple with a pink undertone.

The MUG gel liners are so smooth and creamy, yet they have amazing staying power. I honestly don't use them for actual liner, but I like to use them in the waterline as well as use them for bases. I find that they do not crease and they stay on the waterline forever! I didn't have any issues with the liners settling into the inner corner of my eye at all! I am so impressed and I cannot wait to purchase more of these liners!

The gel liners can be purchased here for $8.99 and you receive 3 grams of product!

-Alicia


**DISCLAIMER** Some or all products in this post have been provided by the brands stated for review or use. All opinions are my own and it is my obligation to give my readers an honest review of any products received, whether positive or negative.


No comments:

Post a Comment