Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Everyday" Neutral Makeup Using The UD Naked Palette!

Hey Everyone!!!

    I wanted to do my "everyday" look that I have been doing recently using the Urban Decay Naked Palette (1). I have just been reaching for this palette constantly and falling back in love with it because it just makes doing an eye look so incredibly easy and quick. I also love that you can make your looks a bit more dramatic with the darker, more smokey colors but can still pull of that "everyday" look! I really hope that you all enjoy this look!





 Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation #115 Ivory
MAC MSF in Light-Medium
MAC Supercontinental Blush
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Whisper of Gilt Highlighter

Eyes:
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
UD Naked Palette: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Toasted, & Hustle
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner in Black
Milani Liquif' eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Black
Loreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara in Black

Brows:
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
MAC Brun

Lips:
Illamasqua Sheer Gloss in Intimacy



 
- Alicia





No comments:

Post a Comment