Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Tutorial: Jack Skellington (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Hey Everyone!!

   I have another Halloween tutorial for you! This one I have been thinking about for a long time! My absolute FAVORITE movie of all time is the Nightmare Before Christmas! So I really wanted to do a look inspired by Jack Skellington! I really hope that you all enjoy it and I had so much fun filming this tutorial for you all! Happy Halloween!!!

 http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/183188/jack-skellington-cartoon-weird.jpg






Products Used:
Inglot Under Makeup Base Face Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Shadow in Tako
MAC Backtrack Fluid Line
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Pencil in Black
Inglot Shadows: #63 AMC, #339 Matte, #376 Matte
OCC Lip Tar in Tarred


3 comments: