Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

My First Ever FOTD

Hey Everyone!!

   So this is my first attempt at a FOTD post! I have been reading tons of blogs lately and I got inspired by them all to start doing FOTD posts for you all!

Unfortunately yesterday after filming a tutorial one of my umbrella light bulbs fell and smashed so I had to order a new one and now have to wait to film and take photos :(... So I had to take these photos outside but it was overcast a bit so they didn't come out as good as with my lighting, so I apologize! This is just a practice run so I will be able to post more once my lights bulbs come in!

Maybe for my next one it will be nice enough out that I can get some better photos haha! Alright and now onto the look!

I decided to wear this to work since I haven't been wearing much makeup lately and I wanted to use my Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette since I rarely use it anymore, except for Virgin as a highlight because it is my absolute favorite shadow for highlighting!





Face:
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC35

theBalm Time Balm Concealer in Medium
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Beige

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Down Boy Blush
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Brows:
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
UD Naked Palette Shadows:  Virgin, Toasted, Hustle, & Creep
MAC Brule
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Expess Mascara in Blackest Black
Loreal Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosegold

I really hope you all enjoy this and let me know if you would like to see more FOTD! I did have fun doing this and would like to do more :)

- Alicia


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your eyeliner is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks girl haha it takes me 5 hours to apply it lol!

      Delete
  2. That sucks that one of your bulbs broke!! :( I love FOTD!! Love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was so bummed!!!! Now to wait on shipping... Ugh! Thanks girly :)

      Delete
  3. You look stunning! I still don't do full-face shots of myself. I'm not brave enough for that yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Ha yeah it's not the easiest :)

      Delete
  4. you look amazing Alicia you should more of these i am you're newest follower :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I love your FOTD post. :)

    ReplyDelete