Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flower Collaboration with The Art Is Makeup!


 Hey Everyone!

Today I have a wicked awesome collaboration tutorial with The Art Is Makeup (aka Marjolein)! Marjolein is one of my inspirations for makeup and she is just so incredibly talented and sweet! I was so excited when she agreed to do this collaboration with me. Our theme for this video was flowers and this is the inspiration picture that I used.


I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial and please make sure to check out Marjolein's blog/facebook/instragram/twitter as well as her tutorial! She is just amazing and I cannot thank her enough for doing this with me!





Face
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Foundation in 320 Warm Golden & 370 Natural Tan
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Beige
BenNye Banana Powder
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
Milani Corallina Blush
MAC Lightscapade Highlighter

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MUG Shadows: Mocha, Cocobear, Frappe, Vanilla Bean, Envy, & Sea Mist
Inglot Shadows: Matte #383
GDE Shadows: Electric Lemonade & Ahoy Sailor!
Sugarpill Shadows: Buttercupcake
Kryolan Cake Eyeliner Sealer
UD 24/7 Liner in Mildew
Milani Liquideye Liner Pencil in Black
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Black & Loreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara in Black

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette

Lips:
MAC Ravishing Lipstick

-Alicia

4 comments: