Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blueberry Twist Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

So this tutorial was totally unintentional haha! I just sat down at my desk to play around and I was actually going to experiment with my face paints, but I just decided to whip out my Sugarpill shadows and the rest is history! I also just randomly felt like having blue brows so that's that lol! I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial and it inspires you to do something fun and creative!




Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 240 Medium Beige & 250 Fresh Beige
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Beige
BenNye Banana Powder
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
MAC Whisper of Gilt MSF

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Pure White
Sugarpill Shadows: Lumi, Mochi, Velocity, Dollipop, & Magpie
MUG: Vanilla Bean
Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liner Pen in Ultra Black
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Black
Red Cherry #15 Lashes

Brows:
UD 24/7 Liner Pencil in Chaos
Sugarpill Afterparty

Lips:
Illamasqua Lipstick in Resist


-Alicia



4 comments:

  1. Wow, so fun and bright! I don't think I've seen you with coloured brows before. It looks great. And I adore blue and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I did them in a look from last October for a Beetlejuice tutorial. I used purple then though!

      Delete