Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Glamour Doll Eyes Born Of Illusion Collection

Hi Everyone!!!!

I am here today to show you the new collection that Glamour Doll Eyes will be releasing May 15th, 2013! The collection is in collaboration with Author Teri Brown. Teri actually contacted me a while back to come up with something very special for this collection, which will also be released May 15th so make sure to keep a lookout for that ;-) I will post it here on my Blog, Twitter, and Facebook!

The Born Of Illusion Collection consists of 3 eye shadows, which are inspired by the book that will be releasing in June!

Now onto the swatches!
  • All eye shadows are swatched over GDE Control Freak Primer.
  • Photos taken in artificial light with no flash unless stated.
  • The only photo editing done was exposure adjustment, cropping, and straightening of photos. 



Left to Right: Deception, Levitation, Illusion

Left to Right: Deception, Levitation, Illusion

Photo taken with flash; Left to Right: Deception, Levitation, Illusion

Deception is a gorgeous slate gray shadow with multidimensional shimmer throughout.

Levitation is a deep blue with blue shimmer throughout.

Illusion is a gorgeous white with a purple iridescence to it; it's one of my favorite shadows that Glamour Doll Eyes has come out with!

Are you planning to pick up this collection? I would highly recommend reading the book! It's absolutely fantastic and a great read :)

-Alicia


**DISCLAIMER** Some or all products in this post have been provided by the brands stated for review or use. All opinions are my own and it is my obligation to give my readers an honest review of any products received, whether positive or negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment