Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Classic Pin-Up Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

   So the other day I asked on my Facebook page what types of tutorials you guys would want to see and my friend Emily asked for a Pin-Up style makeup tutorial. I really love the style of Pin-Up girls and I wish I could pull it off better haha! She also mentioned to me that she wanted to see pink lips done, so I ended up showing you both pink and red so that I can still keep the classic look but also add in a different twist. I honestly prefer the pink lips on myself, but if red suits you then go for it! I hope that you all enjoy this tutorial!





Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation - 150 Buff Chamois & 180 Sand Beige
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC20
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer - Light
MAC MSF - Light Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Whisper of Gilt Highlighter
theBalm Frat Boy Blush

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Shadows: Brule, Kid, Bamboo, Shroom
Inglot AMC Shine #08
Detrivore - Wretched
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner - Black
Milani Liquif'Eye Liner Pencil - Black
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black
Andria #305 Lashes

Brows:
MAC Brun & Mystery
Maybelline Clear Mascara

Lips:
Pink - NYX Lip Liner in Nude Pink & NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
Red - NYX Lip Liner in Plush Red & MAC Russian Red Lipstick


-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment