Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Poison Berries Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

  This tutorial was supposed to be up earlier this week and I apologize but I figured you guys wouldn't like the sound of snow blowers in the background haha! Plus this video is in MUCH better quality since I changed the settings of my camera around some more :-D I really wanted to use this amazing shadow from Sugarpill called @#$%!, which they previewed at IMATS last year and also had it for sale on their website a while ago. This shadow is a gorgeous bright, raspberry red color and I have been dying to use it in a tutorial! I really hope that you all like it!





Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 150 Buff Chamois and 180 Sand Beige
MAC MSF in Light-Medium
MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC20
NYX HD Concealer in Light
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
MAC Azalea Blossom Blush
MAC Whisper of Gilt Highlighter

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Shadows: 2am, Poison Plum, Tako, @#$%!, Lumi
Inglot #63 AMC
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner
Milani Liquif' Eye Metallic Eye Pencil in Black
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Black
Red Cherry #15 Lashes

Brows:
MAC Brun & Mystery

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose
Inglot Sleeks Cream Lipgloss #101


 
- Alicia

8 comments:

  1. I have that shadow and I haven't used it much. It's gorgeous though, I need to use it more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want to do a more wearable look with it too!

      Delete
  2. beautiful! I really love how you blended the shades together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Nothin I love more than multiple purples.

    ReplyDelete