Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mauvy Night Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!

   I wanted to do this tutorial for you today using all MAC shadows! I haven't done a look using all MAC shadows in a long time, at least for a tutorial, so I wanted to bust them out and see what I could come up with! I really like how this look came out and I always seem to forget how pretty Amber Lights looks layered on top of a darker shadow! I really hope that you all enjoy this look and try it out for yourselves! If you do try it out, definitely post it on my twitter or my facebook page!





Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 150 Buff Chamois & 180 Sand Beige
Maybelline fit Me Concealer in #15 Fair & #10 Light
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
MAC MSF in Light-Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Stereo Rose Blush
MAC Whipser of Gilt Highlighter

Eyes:
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
MAC Shadows: Cork, Espresso, Kid, Brule, Bamboo, Twinks, Satin Taupe, Shroom, & Amber Lights
Milani Liquif' Eye Metallic Liner Pencil in Black
Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Liner
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara & Loreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara

Brows:
MAC Brun & Mystery
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

Lips:
NYX Lip Liner in #804 Cabaret
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mauvy Night



- Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment