Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Candied Sparkler Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone!!!!

    I am finally uploading a new tutorial for you all! School has been so crazy and we started our clinical assignments this weekend so I just couldn't find any time what so ever to upload, but luckily I have 3 days off this week and I plan to bust my butt to get some goodies out for you guys! I had originally made a tutorial for this look but I wasn't a huge fan of how it came out so I redid it and I am so happy I did! This look is really fun yet subtle at the same time! I really hope that you all enjoy it!





Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in N5
MAC Supercontinental Blush
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows: Sparkler, Obsecure
Fyrinnae Damn Paladins
MAC Carbon & Brule
Inglot #77 Gel Liner
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black
Ardell Demi Wispies

Brows:
MAC Brun & Mystery
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in  Fleshpot
Inglot Sleeks Cream #101



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Alicia!!!! LOOOOVE!!! I wish I could blend as well as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's such a colourful yet smoky and wearable look.

    ReplyDelete