Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Review: Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Kit!





As described by Sigma, the Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Kit consists of four face brushes that feature exclusive Sigmax fibers that are designed to apply powder foundations as well as cream and liquid products without absorption into the bristles

The brushes that are included in this kit are as follows

F80 - Flat Kabuki: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks. 

http://tinyurl.com/8j6ffrf


F82 - Round Kabuki: Blend mineral products onto the skin. 

http://tinyurl.com/8vyrff8


F84 - Angled Kabuki: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin. 

http://tinyurl.com/8wduzaq


F86 - Tapered Kabuki: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face. 

http://tinyurl.com/9v7mb8h



I absolutely LOVE this brush kit! The round top F82 kabuki brush is my go to brush for applying liquid foundation. All of these brushes blend foundation, liquid or powder, like a dream! I also find that the angled F84 kabuki brush is great for applying bronzer/contour colors and blush. The tapered F86 kabuki brush is great for getting those “hard to reach” areas such as the nose area and still blends in the foundation great! The flat top F80 kabiki is just a great all around brush for foundation application, and I like to use it to stipple on my liquid foundation or to apply powder to my face as it makes it quite easy to press the powder onto the face then blend it out where necessary. I never see any streaking with my foundation as I do normally with duo fiber brushes, which is what I used to use before purchasing this kit. I have never had any issues with them shedding either!

I give these brushes a 5 out of 5 stars and I definitely recommend purchasing them if you haven’t already! They are 100% worth the money and are sturdy brushes that will last!

The Sigma Synthetic Kabuki Kit can be found here for $56.00

*Disclaimer* This brush kit was purchased by myself and I chose to review this kit out of my own interest and to inform my readers/viewers about this product. All opinions are my own. 




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for a replacement kabuki since my old one is, well, getting old and shedding everywhere. I'm used to just using some mild shampoo to wash brushes, do these need any extra care?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope they don't! I just use Johnson's Baby Shampoo and it works fine with them and doesn't dry them out at all :)

      Delete
  2. that kit looks really great, i'd want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth the money! They are amazing brushes!

      Delete