Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Collab With Maxine Marie!


Hey Everyone!

I have an awesome collaboration video/tutorial to share with you today! One of my friends on YouTube, Maxine asked me to do a collab video with her! I was so thrilled that she asked (thanks again, girl!) so after we decided on St. Patrick's Day, we got right to planning out what we wanted to do for our looks! I decided to do a dramatic look for St. Patrick's Day since those looks are the most fun to create! I have also been dying to use my Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette and I figured this look would be great for it!

If you all haven't seen Maxine's videos, you should definitely check her out! She is an amazingly talented MAC Cosmetics MUA and she makes great videos! I really hope that you all enjoy this tutorial and use our looks for a fun night out!

Maxine's Look:


My Look:



Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 150 Buff Chamois & 180 Sand Beige
MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC15 & OCC Conceal in Y2
MAC Studio Fix Powder in N5
Jane. Cosmetics Bronzer in Dream
MAC Blush in Mocha
theBalm Mary - Lou Mainzer

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Mildew
Sugarpill Shadows: Tako, Subterranean, Diamond Eyes, Junebug, & Tiara
Inglot Shadows: Matte #385, Matte #384, Matte #350, DS #477
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Stack IV06
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Physician's Formula Eye Booster Liner Pen in Ultra Black
Inglot Duraline
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Blackest Black
Salon Perfect Demi Whispies

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo in Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Lips:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC Ravishing

-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment