Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Poison Goth Makeup Tutorial

Hey Everyone,
   So I was playing around with my Sugarpill shadows and came up with this vampy look. I absolutely love it and how gothic-style it came out... I hope you all enjoy it as well :) I want to try to do some more dramatic looks and I thought that this was a good start!









Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation 150 Buff Chamois
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Naked Pigment as highlight
MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom

Lips:
NYX Lip Liner in Prune
MAC Lipstick in Plum Bright
Lorac Tie Dye Gloss in Berry Blender

Eyes:
Sugarpill Poison Plum & Tako
Inglot: #63 AMC, #339, #352, #350
Inglot #77 Gel Liner Black
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner in Carbon Black
Ardell Demis #101
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black

2 comments: